Let’s Play Orwell [Episode 4] Part 4 – Ending [Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You Gameplay]
Let’s play the Orwell Episode 4 on PC! In episode 4/part 4 of this blind let’s play of Orwell Game, the unthinkable happen
Orwell Game Let’s Play Playlist: http://bit.ly/OrwellGame | If you enjoyed the video, consider leaving a like and/or comment as support!
Orwell Game Episode 1 Demo
Steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/543080
Indie DB (DRM Free) version: http://www.indiedb.com/games/orwell/downloads/orwell-episode-1-free-demo
This Orwell game playthrough is on the PC version.
▬▬▬▬ CONNECT WITH ME ▬▬▬▬
• Subscribe: http://bit.ly/sub2welonz
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/materwelonz
▬▬▬▬ VIDEO INFO ▬▬▬▬
• Game: Orwell Game Let’s Play Gameplay
• Official website: http://orwellgame.com
• Developer/Publisher: Osmotic Games / Surprise Attack Games
• Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/491950/
• Playlist: http://bit.ly/OrwellGame
▬▬▬▬ GAME INFO ▬▬▬▬
** This is a let’s play of Orwell Game: Episode 2 in full on the PC in 1080p 60fps.**
Orwell is a new security program that combines cutting edge information retrieval with human-directed suspect profiling.
For Orwell to be truly successful, however, we need you. Someone outside of the Nation, capable of discerning information posted by suspects online, obtained through communication devices, and personal files. You will have to carefully decide what information is crucial for our investigations. What we need to know.
Be aware. There is no overstating the importance of your role. Stakes are high and lives hang in the balance.
Big Brother has arrived – and it’s you. In Orwell, investigate the lives of citizens to find those responsible for a series of terror attacks. Information from the internet, personal communications and private files are all accessible to you. But, be warned, the information you supply will have consequences…
Orwell is a new governmental security program that has the power to survey the online presence of every person in The Nation. It can monitor all personal communications and access any computer. To preserve the privacy of citizens, human researchers examine the data Orwell finds and decide which pieces of information should be passed on to the security forces, and which should be rejected.
Selected from thousands of candidates, you are Orwell’s first human researcher. And when a terror attack rocks the Nation’s capital city of Bonton, Orwell, and you, are immediately put to the test. Starting with a single person of interest, you’ll help the security forces build out and profile a network of potential culprits.
But are these people really terrorists? What does the information you reveal to Orwell say about them? What if you find out things about them that not even their loved ones know? What is the real price of maintaining the security that the Nation is yearning for?
Orwell Game Key Features
– Investigate the digital lives of citizens: Search web pages, scour through social media posts, dating site profiles, news articles and blogs to find those responsible for a series of terror attacks.
– Invade the private lives of suspects: Listen in on chat communications, read personal emails, hack PCs, pull medical files, make connections. Find the information you need to know.
– Determine the relevance of information: Only the information you provide will be seen by the security forces and acted upon. You decide what gets seen and what does not, influencing how the suspects will be perceived.
– Secure the freedom of the Nation: Find the terrorists so the citizens of the Nation can sleep safe, knowing Orwell is watching over them.
Orwell: Episode 4 is the fourth episodic in a series of five episodes of Orwell set to release weekly.
Orwell Game weekly episodic release format:
20th October: Episode One – The Clocks were Striking Thirteen
27th October: Episode Two – A Place where there is No Darkness
3rd November: Episode Three – Unperson
10th November: Episode Four – Memory Hole
17th November:: Episode Five – Under the Spreading Chestnut Tree
This let’s play gameplay footage of Orwell PC version is blind in 1080p.
Orwell Game on Metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/orwell
Orwell Game on OpenCritic: http://opencritic.com/game/3575/orwell